Surveillance Video “Ball” Camera
We also offer financing and payment plans on most products. Contact us for details!
Scammers! Please do not contact me! I'm not shipping anything based on Bid Pay, Western Union, Pay Pal, Cashiers Check or Money Order!
I need a legitimate credit card or actual wire transfer of the funds prior to my shipping anything!
DPL-Surveillance-Equipment.com’s Surveillance Video “Ball” Camera offers 360° vision for Homeland Security, SWAT, Narcotics,
SPECOPS, EOD... virtually any tactical team.
The Surveillance Video “Ball” Camera is a compact wireless 360° mobile display system, designed to be used in tactical operations where law enforcement personnel need to see the situation before entering a building, floor or room. The Surveillance Video “Ball” Camera is rugged allowing officers to roll, toss, lower or throw it as applications demand:
• Entry Teams
• Search & Rescue
• Surveillance Operations
• Ceiling & Attic Investigation
• Corner, Stairwell & Hallway Clearing
The Surveillance Video “Ball” Camera transmits streaming video and audio to a Personal Display Unit (PDU). This intelligence is the basis for making the right decision.
• Omni Directional Camera
• Near Infrared Illumination up to 9 Yards
• Captures Video up to 25 Yards and Audio up to 5 Yards
• Transmits Streaming Video up to 200 Yards from the
Surveillance Video “Ball” Camera
• Surveillance Video “Ball” Camera rotates 4 RPM and can be Directed Toward a Specific Target, Capturing a 55° Horizontal and 41° Vertical Field of View
• Surveillance Video “Ball” Camera is Battery Powered, Operating Time is 2 Hours
• Operating frequency:
- Audio & Video: 2.4 GHz
- Control: 902-928 MHz
• Transmission - Line of Sight & Interrupted Through Glass, Wood, & Concrete for Outdoor & Urban Conflict
Personal Display Unit (PDU) Features:
• Communicates with Two Surveillance Video “Ball” Cameras
• 6.4” Color Screen
• PDU Control of Rotation, Transmission Channel, Illumination and Surveillance Video “Ball” Camera standby Mode to Conserve Power
• PDU is Battery Powered, Operating Time is 3 Hours
• Two (3.25 Inches, weight: less than 1 lb.each. Molded Rubber Casing) Surveillance Video “Ball” Cameras
• One Training Ball
• One PDU
• Two Chargers
• Cleaning Kit
• Rugged Carrying Case
• Adapters for Lowering Wire & Pole/Spike
• Ground Spike
• PDU Cover
• Duty Belt
• Surveillance Video “Ball” Camera Pouch
• Lowering Wire Pouch
• Surveillance Video “Ball” Camera Canvas Carrying Case
* The Surveillance Video “Ball” Camera can be rolled, tossed or dropped into any potentially hostile situation. The 360-degree viewing area gives teams instant intel on the number of hostages, suspects, entry/exit points and more. With the Surveillance Video “Ball” Camera the entry team has visibility to make informed decisions.
Ceiling & Attic Investigation:
* The Surveillance Video “Ball” Camera can quickly be attached to a pole providing visibility into ceilings and attics. It’s near-infrared capability is essential for night or dark operations.
* The Surveillance Video “Ball” Camera, attached to a pole, spike or simply perched in a tree affords teams options not available with other surveillance gear.
* The Surveillance Video “Ball” Camera can be attached to a lowering wire, allowing you to clear stairwells as your team pursues suspects.
Corner & Hallway Clearing:
* The Surveillance Video “Ball” Camera is the perfect tool for looking around corners, down hallways, or into rooms keeping your team out of harms way.
Search & Rescue:
* Similar to stairwell clearing, the Surveillance Video “Ball” Camera can be lowered into small spaces, helping teams search for survivors.
DPL-Surveillance-Equipment.com is a world leader in providing surveillance and security products and services to Government, Law Enforcement, Private Investigators, small and large companies worldwide. We have one of the largest varieties of state-of-the-art surveillance and counter-surveillance equipment including Biometric Identification Systems, Anti-terrorist-related equipment, Personal Protection (recommended for our female customers) and Bug Detection Products.
Buy, rent or lease the same state-of-the-art surveillance and security equipment Detectives, PI's, the CIA and FBI use. Take back control!
Phone: (1800) 548-2939 Ext. 01
Local: (818) 344-3742
Fax (775) 249-9320
AOL Instant Messenger
Yahoo Instant Messenger
Alternate Email Address
Join my Yahoo Group!
My RSS Feed